Friday, June 28, 2013

OMG!!!!! Dentists, Riding Bareback, AND a saddle ride?

(How I hear Jellybean complaining to Cash)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

Those people are soooooo, like, mean!   They had those mean old vets come out and hurt my mouth, shoot me full of drugs against my will and then...  THEY RIDE ME!   What are they thinking?  The indignity!  I am not a riding pony!  I am a princess pony.  I eat when I want to. I sleep when I want to.  Gah!  So embarrassing.

Did you see it Cash?  They took me out to the round pen on Tuesday and tricked me.  We walked around for a while and then that lady I like made me trot and canter and walk.  I think I am starting to understand what she says but, its still people speak and its soooooo complicated.  Why can't she just neigh?  

Then the unthinkable happened.  That big old meat head of a boyfriend tricked me.  He got me over next to the nice lady people and held me there while she sat on me!  She actually SAT on me Cash!  Robert led me around the pen to shame me even more.  what a jerk.   Then they did it all again from the other side.  Just awful.

Wednesday night Robert wasn't there so Amanda got Jeannette to lead me around while she sat on my back.  What is this they are doing?  

Thursday was the worst!  Robert was back and Amanda wanted to shame me even more!   this time she put that smelly pad and heavy leather thing on me first.   Then they did that same tricky move and Amanda sat on me again.  I tried to be really good so they won't make me do it again.  Cash, do you think they'll make me do it again????   You are my boyfriend horse, you'll stop them right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment