Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Well the weather outside is frightful...

     Boy is it cold here. I know, I know. Friends up north reguarly endure temperatures near 30 for extended periods of time. I guess I was spoiled here in Texas last winter. We had a week of 20/30 and then back to 50-70. In any case, its been cold the last week (lows in the mid 20s-30s) and rainy drizzle. You can imagine this tanks any motivation to do anything. Lately we have been running out to the barn to feed and pick up a few piles of poop and then retreating into our cozy houses. So much for the thirty day plan... Although I did pick the absolute worst time to get started. Hopefully we can continue to move along even without the structure. I think it helps that we have worked at all three gaits now. Worst case scenario, Jellybean takes off and I just have to ride it out. While she isn't particularly comfortable right now, I don't think its impossible. Regardless, I have my fingers crossed for some nicer weather!

Brrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment