Friday, April 26, 2013

Busy Week (And the last week of classes)

     Busy week! The girls have been getting excited about moving into their new home. Soon, they will be moving into a paddock with a shed instead of living in their stalls and getting turned out. Hopefully this will make them happier by being outside all the time, and me happier by saving money on hay :)
     Earlier this week I worked with Jellybean on ground driving while under saddle.
Stopping

Fixing the reins

Turn turn turn!

Turn

Pay Attention...

Hey! Over here

Ok...

I thought I could drive her at the trot, but I am not quick enough. This video is for your entertainment, as I am almost getting drug around the arena :)


     The other event occurring this week was Peanut Butter's birthday!! She turned 14 on the 24th of April. Robert made her a hat so she could feel like she was celebrating; I think she loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment