Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jellybean's Christmas List

So the humans tell me there is some sort of holiday around this cold dark time where some baby was born or something. I don't really understand, but I notice the people coming out to the barn with new things. And! Amanda pulled all my beautiful hair out. Now I have this ridiculous boxy look that makes my neck look fat.

During the extra time between round bales, I have been thinking about what I want for this cold holiday, and I made you a list so Amanda can read this and get shopping.

1. More hay
2. Tastier grain
3. A treat ball (look! a link)
4. Grass to eat
5. Sparkly Hoof Polish (look! a link)

Cross your fingers that the humans will stop slacking and get on the program. Maybe I won't buck Amanda off next time she rides.




No comments:

Post a Comment